Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

We let the girls pick out their own costumes. Emerson is "Barbie, Island Princess". Rileigh is a Hello Kitty princess. Kate is our little flower. This time of year gets really hectic for us, between parties, school fairs, and other Autumn festivals. I still cannot believe the social lives of 3 little girls can keep us so busy. What will happen when they get older and have even more activities??!! Yikes!
We always take pictures of the girls in the same spot, in front of the fireplace. I take a picture about once a week so we can watch Kate progress her first year. I think that it is so funny that in every picture we have of Kate she is either trying to get away or crying. She is usually the happiest baby, but boy, does she hate to have her pcture taken.
Kate's first Halloween. Candy will have to wait.

1 comment:

Cousin Family said...

What pretyy princesses and oh kate- you are the cutest flower!!!